Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The National are calling...

Struggled to get out of the office on time to meet up with Mike's crew (sorry Tom's crew ah I suppose it doesn't make a difference). Anyhow they were planning a 45 min Fartleg session with 1 min on and 30 sec off. So I decided to try and find them in the domain. I decided to keep to 4m/k pace and couldn't find them. After 4.6k as I descended down hill near the Boy Charlton pool I saw the crew stopping. They changed the session to 6*5mins with a 90 sec recovery. I decided to run the next 3 reps with the guys and felt strong on the reps. For the 3 reps the pace was 3.18, 3.18 and 3.12. Large crew out there again. Jogged back with Durante and pleased with the session overall. Great to see Tom at the front of the pack again. Heading off to see my favourite band now...bring on THE NATIONAL.....

http://www.myspace.com/thenational

No comments: