Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Juno and a long run

Ran home from work last night, got home relatively early at 6.20pm. It gave me a chance to do some much needed strength/stretch work (incorporating some light weights and core work)

I then headed off with Liv, Gill, Jen and Chris (big bear) to see "Juno' in the outdoor cinema in the domain. An excellent comedy with a great performance from the lead character Juno. A great soundtrack supports the movie and it's nice to see an old favourite of mine "Belle and Sebastian" sprinkled throughout.

I got up pretty early at 5am and went for a long run in Centennial. It was dark at the start and didn't brighten up until just before 6am. I was joined by Kate Coburn for two laps and the pace increased slightly, I actually had to tell Kate to slow down a bit. In the end I covered 28.4k in 2.19. Not a bad effort for a mid-week long run.

No comments: