Tuesday, June 10, 2008

45 min Fartlek with HuRT Squad

Out with the HuRT squad again for the 45 min Fartlek session. 1 min hard - 30 sec jog. I forgot to reset my garmin from the start but I've reviewed the stats and ran 3.20 avgs for the fast reps and 4.25 avgs. I ran with Tim C all the way. Not sure how many kms we covered but we went further (down Hickson Rd) than last time and we managed to get back to the stone gates. I felt pretty comfortable today. I am definitely getting stronger and I will modifying my training to incorporate more load(spin classes, core work, long run mid-week & double running days etc). I will monitor the intensity pretty carefully as it's very important to control the intensity to ensure you get the most out of your training. Heading to a cross session now..
I've add some photos from the weekned - Thanks Fats for taking the photos.


Serg, Tucks and Tom - in the order they finished the race.

Gerso on her way to another pb..










Flying to the finish with Unc Dave

No comments: