Tuesday, June 17, 2008

12 by 3 mins off 60 secs with HuRTs squad

Ran into work this morning and the legs felt a little heavy after a tough few days. Met with with a very large HuRT squad (Tom, Serg, Durante, Charlie, Killacoat, Tim L, Mike Conway, Enda, Ray, Tucks, Springer and many more...). This is probably the easiest session but I am never sure what pace to run them at. It's not a lactate threshold session and it's goes on a little too long to call it a V02 max session. Anyhow even with tried legs, I tend to enjoy this session. Pace of the reps were as follows
3.24, 3.23, 3.20, 3.23, 3.24, 3.24, 3.21, 3.22, 3.21, 3.22, 3.19, 3.12
I ran the reps with Enda and Mike, there was a group in front that included Tom, Serg and Durante, Charlie & Thurston who were running close anywhere between 3.07 (mostly at the start) and 3.20 in the middle of the session. I will probably flick the mona farklek on Thursday with the HuRT squad as it's not what I need at the moment. Looking forward to rest of week as I ramp the kms and intensity.

No comments: