Sunday, March 9, 2008

When the chips are down

Well I didn't predict the winner of the sixfoot, glad I didn't put any money down. Dave is aiming for a pb in Canberra and decided to hold off from running and with Fat's new arrival he also decided to pull the plug. Bumped into Fat's partner Amanda this morning in centennial and saw the beautiful baby Beatrix. Both mother and baby looked fantastic.
Went out for a hill session on Saturday, ran to centennial and ran 6 by 720m stretch up to Wollahra gates averaging 2.42 for each rep.
On Sunday hooked with Tim and Enda and ran for 100 mins, we took it relatively easy at the start and pushed it at end running 4m/k for last 4ks. The legs are feeling much better now and I think I can start ramping it up again. On the betting front, put a wager on with Tim. I think Durante will beat Tom in a 10k striders race this year. I only stand to lose $50, just need to push Durante in training...

No comments: