Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Time to take a rest...

Went out with the HuRT squad today, it's a new name for the Tues/Thurs squad. Chris Graham came up with the name (Hickson Road Training) Squad and we all know these sessions HRT U).
Anyhow I struggled through the 3k reps, I ran two reps at 3.35 pace and kept close to Tim and Springer for the two reps. As the rest of the guys ran 2 more 3k reps I opted to run two more 1k reps at 3.35. I was shattered at the end of the session. I realise the 10k race at the weekend was bad idea and I need to hold off on the speed sessions as I haven't fully recovered from the Tokyo marathon.
I've changed the blog name to an old album favourite of mine...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mate, it will always be Feet In The Clouds for me. That was just gold.

Today's session killed me too. I've had really bad stomach cramps all afternoon.