Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fool's Gold/What the World Is Waiting for?

Another day of running when I'd a crosstraining day pencilled into my calendar. Ah well, I'll never learn. Missed Springer and Judge Drev at the start of the 10k loop and went out for an easy stroll on my own. Bumped into Phil Dove and decided to run with him for a while, he was running at 3.30 pace and and after keeping up with him for a few km's I dropped off the pace and got back into an easy stroll. Coming back from the opera house I met Springer and the Judge and ran with the boys for the remaining 5km of the 10k loop. Greg ran with us for a while but felt are pace was a little fast. Springer was keen to push the pace at the front and we were running around 3.50 per/k for the majority of the run. It's this type of session that I need to incorporate into my training. I've been feeling stronger recently so I will try to make this session a regular occurrence.

No comments: