Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Mondays - yeah, yeah yeah

After my long run on Sunday, spent the rest of the day drinking beer among friends. Great day had by all but I did not feel fantastic when I lifted my lazy head from the pillow this morning. I was planning a cross training day but when I received an email from Tom I felt it was a better idea to get out into the sun and sweat the beer out me.
Struggled initially but felt more comfortable later on in the run. We ran for 60 mins approx and covered a little over 13km. I forgot to mention it yesterday but 'run of the year' so far must go to Terence Bell. He covered the 6foot in 3.53. Stellar effort by the big man and 11th place overall. Rich Palmer ran a pb of 4.26 and was very glad to cross the line as he was suffering from cramps in the latter phase of the race. I really need to give the 6foot a proper crack next year...

No comments: