Thursday, March 13, 2008

Behind every beautiful thing there's been some kind of pain

Well the only beautiful thing out there today was the sun. There was no beauty in the way I ran the 400s with the HuRT squad today. The session was 10 by 400 rolling off 2 mins which really entices you to run a little quicker so you can get more of a recovery. As I averaged 74 secs for each rep my recovery was approx 46 secs. I couldn't go any quicker. The reps went as follows 76, 74, 74, 74, 74, 74, 74, 74, 74, 71. Just glad to get through the session. My Garmin was reading 420m so maybe the reps were a little long but I do recall Rich Palmer mentioning that he measured the Oval with a wheel. Maybe I'm wrong...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mate, I'm convinced they were long. I was doing 66s back in October and there's now way I was 6 seconds a rep quicker then.