Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Pope is in town...

AM: Over to centennial for some more hill work. Opted for the longer reps up to Wollahra gates. Legs were a little heavy and completed 6 reps in 2.45 avg followed by 2 steep reps in 60 secs. I’ve put a lot kms in the legs in the last week and I could really feel at the top of each hill. On the way back, I had a little pain at the ball of my feet. Dropped into the pharmacy on the way to work and bought special ‘ball of foot cushions’ that seemed to help.

PM: With the Pope and pilgrims in town, we needed to avoid the Domain so Gerso and I headed out to Rushcutters for an 800 session. It was another glorious day for running. Gerso opted for 5 reps off 2 mins. The reps went as follows – 3.15, 3.16, 3.18, 3.20, 3.18. Good running and pretty consistent reps for Gerso. I finished up doing 4 by 150m strides. The legs felt much better.. ..

No comments: