Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More speed

AM: Out with Timmy and Enda for 6 by 1km rep off 90 secs. Jogged over to the park and then did another lap with the boys. I was planning on 3.20 pace but the legs were a huge improvement and I went to the front from the start, reps went like
3.12, 3.17, 3.17, 3.16, 3.16, 3.09
Led most of the reps out and pushed the last one but put a gap into the boys.
[14]

Lunch:
Rocked up to the HuRT session (60 sec on, 30 sec off). I was plannning on running with the front group (Barletts, Tom, Rich H & Jono F) until the Opera house. Basically just tucked in with the boys, pulled up when I hit the Opera house but when Clyde and TB came by I decided to run with them until the turnaround. Legs felt surprisingly good and I was the opportunity to try out my new speedy Adidas Adios shoes!
[10]

1 comment:

Superflake said...

1k reps quicker than Timmy. That won't please him. Can't be long before you hurtle past him at a 10k.