Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Double Tuesday

AM: Struggled to get up early this morning, the kids woke a little later so by the time i got over to the park this morning TB had completed 8 reps. I ended up doing 12reps rolling every 2 mins
77, 76, 74, 74, 74, 73, 72, 73, 72, 69, 72, 72
The 69 rep was TB's last rep so I decided to go with him when he upped the pace for the final 200m. Keith Bateman was also in the oval showing one of his clients how to run barefoot.

Lunch:
Couldnt get to the HuRTs session (i am planning on doubling up Tuesday (with 80% effort & 75% of the total session). The rationale, is I want to experience running tempo type sessions on tired legs as I will need this for the last 10km of the marathon.
With only an hour due to work commitments, I decided to run a tempo. 2km warm up, 6k tempo at 3.42, 2km cool down. The tempo felt a lot easier than Saturday's effort. Obviously the cool temps helped.

No comments: