Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Getting there..

Sat: 10k Striders Homebush in 36.35
To be honest I was hoping for around 35.5X. It was a strange race as I felt comfortable throughout but couldnt get the legs to go any quicker. I suppose it was 10 secs quicker than last month on a faster course. Jono F was disappointed with his time, Tucks ran well and Timmy is losing seconds on me everyday now. Had a chat to Uncle Dave after the race, his partner is running the Hobart marathon and he offered to pace me in Hobart. Now Timmy tells the story differently, who do you believe?

Sun: Long Run
With 14 weeks left to Hobart, I got out for a long run mid arvo, it was pretty windy around centennial park. Very little to report other than I ran for 2 hours and ran 27.5km (4.24 pace). All up for the week 97k.

Mon: Easy 10k

Tues: 400s and easy run in the arvo
20 by 400 with TB, JC and Enda. Avg pace was 78, initial few were in 80, then just kept hitting 77/78, when TB pulled the pin we ran 2 at 80, then ran the rest at 77 with the last one completed in 72.

In the arvo, got out for an easy 8k run.

No comments: