Friday, April 3, 2009

Keeping on running...

Wed: 80 mins MLR with Durante, Mike, Clyde, Tucks and Crasti. No idea of pace as I didn't have the garmin on. It was relatively easy but I felt pretty shattered at the end of it...

Thurs: HuRT squad - Hickson Rd 5 by 1.2k. Durante led from the front with Tucks just behind him. Muz was a little further behind and I was running with Andy, Phil Woods, Terence and Matt. The reps were run between 3.48-3.53. It was pretty hot and humid out there and even though I didn’t go flat out it was a good test for my calf. I went to the physio after work and he was pretty happy with my progress. The calf has more or less healed but wants me to hold back on interval and hill work for another week. This fits into my current plan building for the GC. At this stage, the key sessions that I need to focus on are the MLR and the long run.

Fri:Easy run with Durante, Mike, Serg and Ray 8k.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crasti? You sure?