Thursday, April 23, 2009

HuRT squad (gate to gate by 8 approx 920m)

Missed the first rep due to work! Got in behind Tucks for my 1st rep and struggled a little with the pace. Durante was a good bit in front with Muz just behind him. Tucks told me we were running 3m/k which was no surprise as I was pretty tired after the first one.
For my second, I ran just behind Durante with Muz and Tuck a few seconds back. I didn't have a garmin but it was likely to be slightly quicker than 3m/k. The session more or less continued like that with Muz and Tucks (who ended up dropping out after 6) a few seconds behind me and Durante 2-3 secs ahead of me. There was an exception to the above, on my 6th rep, Muz came by me and put a few seconds in me.
Pretty pleased with the session as I felt very tired from the start. Good crowd with Andy, Richard High and Mike running very well again but Durante was in a different class today running very comfortable from the front. Muz droppped a note after the session wondering how the hell can Haile run sub 3 min/k for the marathon...

1 comment:

Superflake said...

Good fast session Dave.