Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hot hot hot...

Mon:
am: Ran into work and did some ab work in the gym
pm: Ran with the boys - Ray, Tom, Steve, Durante, Clarky, Andy, Charlie, Mike down to Hickson road and cut back via circular key with Steve. It was pretty hot around 28c

Tues:
am: Ran into work and did some stretching in the gym
pm: 800 session with Tom, Durante, Clarky and Andy. There were 3 grps. I ran with grp 1 and given I was planning on completing 6 (with the 5k track run on Sat) aimed to run them in 2.20. Reps went as follows:
2.19, 2.18, 2.18, 2.20, 2.19, 2.20.
The boys were running 8 so they were a little behind me for most of the reps. Tom was definitely closer and I think ran over the top of me on rep 5. I ran the first 4 relatively comfortable and had to work to maintain the pace for reps 5 and 6. Good session in very hot conditions.

I've added some photos from the Twilight run.

Coming to the turnaround

Powering on...

Timmy in full flight ;)

No comments: