Monday, January 9, 2012

A man of few words

Fri: Out for an easy 10k

Sat: Felt tired so I was looking at a rest day but in the arvo decided to run down to Boy Chartlton for a 1k swim with Big Bear and Katie. Ran home from the pool.

Sun: Decided to go early and arranged to meet Tim, Steve T and Conway. I didnt plan a late night Saturday but after a late dinner in Darling Harbour, my father in law twisted my arm and ended up in Star City. Ended up winning $180 playing black Jack but woke with a terrible hangover.
Conway was a no show (apparently on the drink) so just tucked in behind Tim & Steve and said very little during the entire run. Steve T retired at 13k citing tired legs and auld Timmy could only manage 90 odd mins. Ended up running 26k in 4.34 pace...tough run!

1 comment:

saint said...

No arm twisting Kanser. I was there: You were driving the Star City trip. Our father in law was a willing passenger, yes. But you were driving the trip!