Thursday, January 12, 2012

2k by 4 (off 2 mins)

Ran into work. Missed the HuRTs session today so headed out on my own. Started the reps from Shelley and they went as follows

6.38
6.42
6.31
6.39

A bit of a swirling wind out there which was more apparent on rep 2 and 4 for me. Felt good throughout but would have liked a bit of company. Ran into Jono Fenton on my first rep...!
No pain in my PF this morning, obviously the icing, stretching and massage is adding value but the biggest contributor is the strasbourg sock. Managed to keep it on the whole night.

2 comments:

Tim said...

The famous Strasbourg sock hey, is the key to the massive turnaround in form..... may need to get one myself then :)
good effort Kanser, you are flying even Tom said he was worried today.

Unknown said...

You'll be having no more kiddies wearing that Strassbourg Sock.