Wednesday, June 10, 2009

World Cup glory

Tues:
Out with the HuRT squad for a 3 by 10 min session. I ran comfortably hard with Serg and Andy for the 1st rep, I'd no watch on so no idea of pace so I was surprised to be only 60m short of the stone gates. Serg was a few metres in ahead and was complaining that Conway has increased the recovery from 2 mins to 3 mins. Ran with the boys for the easier 2nd rep and happy to get through the 3rd rep unscathed about 75m short of the gates.
I ran home after work and still surprised that my quads are a little tight.

Wed:
80 min odd run with Thurston, Clyde, Mike and Ben out to centennial and back. Nice and cool conditions for running.

Surprised to see Cassie holding her own in 'Australia's next top model'. I'm hoping she gets the boot next week. Just watched the first half of the 'Australia v Bahrain, if they play like that in the world cup they will struggle big time.

1 comment:

saint said...

All the girls are horrible, seriously... models? Cassie would glass you in a pub, Claire looks like a ghost, and the red head? The proverbial bulldog chewing on a wasp.

Bring on PNG's top model. Better than this year's crop of Aussies.