Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wet Wednesday - Progressive MLR

It was lashing down rain this morning. Mr Lindop was standing outside my front door at 6am otherwise I would have gone back to bed. We jogged to centennial for 3 by 6k loops
Loop 1 (4.28 pace)
Loop 2 (4.15 pace)
Loop 3 (4.01 pace)
Nice to get through the session, we pushed the Wollahra Hill and the longer we went the better I felt. Dropped Timmy in the last lap, he was wrecking my head saying that he would smash Tiger, Rich Palmer and Conway over any distance for the remainder of the year. In saying that I only put 15 secs in him. Both of us were shattered during the warm-down. All up 23k.
I was surprised to see Frankie go last night in 'next top model', can't believe Cassie is still in with shout. They are off to London next wk, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't let Cassie throu' customs.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truth be known is.......After 15ks running the reason i dropped back was Kanser had mentioned and reviewed every film made since 1956, Gone with the Wind right up to the latest 'Hangover'.. and despite the wet could not listen to any more:)
Cheers, thanks for the run
Tim

Anonymous said...

Bring it on Timmy.RP

Unknown said...

Timmy,
If you're reading this, are you running the Half at GC? If so, do you fancy your chances against the Tiger? He's laying another bet, and it's time I returned the favour after all the faith you've shown in me over the past year.
BTW - nice session Dave. Good to mix up these Wednesday MLRs and add a bit of quality to them.
Tom

Anonymous said...

Don't back me, we don't need to be making silly bets - leave that to Dave and Durante. We can still earn a fortune by you whipping the boys once you have 75% fitness back:)
Cheers
tim

Dave Kane aka 'Kanser' said...

Tom - Timmy will beat Tiger in the GC half. Tell Tiger I'll put $50 on Timmy...

Dave Kane aka 'Kanser' said...

Tom - I agree with mixing up the MLR and also long runs. Planning on doing it every other week, difficult to do with our HuRT long intervals on Tuesdays..

Unknown said...

Dave - the Tiger has accepted your $50 bet.
Tom the Broker

Dave Kane aka 'Kanser' said...

Thanks for that Tom, Timmy won't let me down..