Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HuRT's (14 by 3 mins)

Mon:
10k easy on my own, my lower abs and hip flexors were really tight. After the run I booked in a massage for later in the week. I've being doing very little in the way of maintenance work (core, stretch & strength work). Need to get back on track.

Tues:
14 by 3 mins off 60 sec. Large crowd in attendance again. I was very tired and my lower abs were v tight...blah blah...getting rid of all the excuses before i tell you how i went in the session. Basically ran 10 reps, I had no garmin but ran close to Serg and English Andy for all the reps. The reps started out at 3.23 and progressively got quicker and down to 3.15. Serg ran 11 as did Clyde. Tucks who is just back running after a bout of the flu ran 8 reps and looked very comfortable. I don't believe anyone ran 14, Tom would be very disappointed...in saying that Charlie ran 12 and if he didn't miss the first two probably would of ran 14. Charlie certainly enjoyed the session and got stronger as the session progressed...

4 comments:

saint said...

Cassie.

Unknown said...

I'm very disappointed. You might as well have all just popped down to the gym and done a cardio funk class.

Anonymous said...

Where were you today ?

Anonymous said...

Rumour around he had 3 schooners and has been in bed all day catching up on his movie review....Sad?