Friday, March 13, 2009

6foot

Best of luck to all the HuRT squad at tomorrow's 6 foot. It's one of my favourite events on the running calendar and I will be thinking of all the boys as they negotiate mini saddle, cox's river and cave's road. I've put money on Tom to take out Terence. It will be very close, Tom will need to be in the lead by 37k because I fancy Terence on the tough downhill to the finish. Tom is the toughest runner I know and will push Terence all the way. He will try to get away on the black range. Can't wait now to find out how the boys go. Not sure about Tucks but he is a sub 2.30 runner and I know a lot of people are saying that he's coming back from injury but i expect him to run sub 4hrs. Chris Graham and Ray will use their experience to feature in the top 30. Virgin runners like Muz and Andy will find it tough but if they conserve their energy they will run very well. Two of my work colleagues are fronting up this year. Richard Nicholls and Anthony Henry are having a crack and will love every minute of it...best of luck boys...
Out with Timmy for a 6k easy run this morning, calf still tight, I need to take it very easy and will do as there is only 16 weeks left to Gold Coast...will need 14 weeks of quality training...

No comments: