Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10 mins by 3

Ran in this morning and I had no stiffness in my calf which I was pretty happy about.
Smaller group today due to some of the boys resting after the 6foot.
Durante was at the front for each rep, Timmy ran strongly for the first two reps. Serg and Dave Dreverman joined in after the first rep.
I was planning on running 3 reps at a decent clip but careful not to over exert myself and strain the calf
Rep 1: Avg pace 3.32, about 100m short of the stone gates, Durante was closer and I finished up along side Tim
Rep 2: Avg pace 3.20, so getting to the Opera Hse gates in 9.20, passing Tim and Serg near the finish as both were tiring
Rep 3: Avg pace 3.32, Durante and Dreverman ahead and some guy I’ve seen before but don’t know his name..

Happy to get through the session without any issues.

No comments: