Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gate to Gate (900m approx) with the HuRT squad

Smaller crowd than usual (Mike, Tom, Terence, Tucks, Dreverman, Clarky, Andy lots of folks I can’t put a name to the face)
Could only find the time to 6 reps off 2 mins as I needed to get back to work. Felt pretty good for the start and ran comfortably throughout. I didn’t have a garmin but Tucks was with me for most of the reps and we cruised through the initial rep at 3.15 pace. The next 4 reps were run between 3.05 – 3.10 pace. I ran the last rep comfortably hard at 2.58 pace. I’ve no issues with speed so need to focus on the longer tempo…best to luck at Tom on the weekend. Wish I could join him as he’s running 10k on the track..so what time will he run. Looks like conditions will be perfect so I am thinking around 32.22

No comments: