Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mid week running

Tues
am: PT session with Grant and Big Bear, tough old session. The bear is struggling big time, he never stopped whining during the session. Same session as last week, essentially focusing the core!
lunch: Progressive Tempo session with the HuRT squad, it's fair to say that i'm not a big fan of the lactate tempo sessions but managed to get through this one in one piece. Same cannot be said for poor Anna White who had a seizure in the middle of the session. Thank God she is ok but i tell you it wasn't pleasant to watch!

Wed:
Failed to get up for a MLR so went out on my own at lunch for 75 mins easy around the domain. Bumped in Mike Conway and Luke and chatted about Anna and up and coming races. I've been onto Dave Criniti recently asking about the Hobart marathon course, by all accounts it's hilly. I told him I would also be interested in an international marathon next year with London looking likely but he's doing Rotterdam and asked me to consider it...will do..!
A few little niggles I need to get on top of, my plantar is a little tight at the moment and my glut/hammie has a bit of a knot that I notice when running up hills or climbing stairs. Bianca is back at 'Jackie's massage' so will get her to look at both niggles Thurs evening.

2 comments:

saint said...

David Kane... You did two sets total as you rocked up with about 10 minutes to go. Come on kid...

No blaming your little boy. Conor was fine, I saw him bouncing off the walls on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

oohhh Our David, Its your aunty here, so good to hear you are on the comeback trail and ready to beat those nasty boys you train with (they sound awful)
by the way, i've just had my phone bill in and its very expensive after my last call to you having to listen to all your injuries you have had over the past 12 months-
run fast now our david.