Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hail to the thief

Sat:
10k Striders Lane Cove, after 300m or so I knew it was going to be a hard slog. Tom who was pacing the 40 min group kept popping up all over the pace. No wonder he didn't bring anyone home on his train. I ended up with 39:30. Best run of the day was auld TImmy who ran 35.19 and took $50 of me in the process....and with my form didn't even give me a few minutes.
In the arvo, I got out for a 40 min run...
Sun:
Out early for a 2 hr run with TImmy, well TImmy only ran 16k and came back to the house for his breaky...he was even giving out about the burnt toast, the cheek of him ;)

3 comments:

Tim said...

300 metres? What was the plan 'go Head to Head with Flakey till the first turn at the toilet block and crash'
BTW, Did HuRTS girl Anna beat you as well, I wasn't sure?????

Superflake said...

Considering I just slipped past Anna at about 400m to go then Kanser was definitely beaten.

Tim said...

Are you sure? Tell us more Flakey :)