Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MLR and a little more

Out with young ;) Timmy Lindop this morning, ran 2k to centennial and then stuck with Timmy for a progressive tempo
6k loop (avg 4.23) and powering up the 850m Wollahra Hill (WH)
6k loop (4.08) and sprinting up the WH, young Timmy who is in great shape was keen to drop me but I had a little kick towards the end to put a few metres in him.
3k loop (3.55) ( Timmy completed the full 6k loop but I hadn't got the time. Jogged back to Surry Hills for 18.5k all up.
Meeting cancelled so I decided to head out for a run in the arvo with Serg, Tom, Clyde, English Andy, Conway and Jon Binfield. Ran to centennial and back to the city via Surry Hills and down to Shelley Street for all up 71 mins. I didn't have a garmin but i reckon it was all up around 16k. Very tired at the end...

1 comment:

Superflake said...

So young timmy is looking good for a fast C2S!