Thursday, July 2, 2009

HuRT squad (gate to gate by 8 approx 920m)

Due to work commitments (looks like this will be a common theme for the next few mths), I missed the first 4 reps. Serg was at the front looking very fast avg'ing 3m/k for each rep. Fats (on his comeback session) and Tucks was right behind him. I ran the first 2 rep in 3.25 avg and for the remaining 2 reps ran with Tucks (3.15 & 3.10). Longer cool down than normal as I missed the initial reps. Calf held up well, it's not 100% but it ain't too bad especially if i can run a rep in 3.10. Will focus on kms and a few tempos for the next 2 weeks before I embark on any real speed work...planning on watching some movies..so reviews will come in time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What type of a Blog is this?????? Waited now for over 3 weeks for the latest movie review and still nothing, thats it! I'm taking up running.