Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's not dark yet, but it's getting there

Lots of easy running in the last few days as i've been trying to recover from the Novice 10k. Out early this morning with Durante for a 5*800 session. We averaged 2.37and to be honest I was never totally comfortable, which is strange as this is one of my favourite sessions. Will take it easy for the next few days and hoepfully the legs will recover for Homebush. It's not the end of the world as we know it...as I will feel fine by Saturday....

Shadows are falling and I've been here all day
It's too hot to sleep time is running away
Feel like my soul has turned into steel
I've still got the scars that the sun didn't heal
There's not even room enough to be anywhere
It's not dark yet, but it's getting there

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice cheery little post, mate. Should I be sending someone over to keep an eye on you?

Anonymous said...

Good luck Dave. Sub 35 easy. Look forward to the text after my 3 hour run Saturday morning.RP