Tuesday, August 28, 2012

GO THE ROOSTERS

Sunday: I got a window before the Roosters v Tigers game and took it. Ventured out for a 75 min easy run through centennial. Great win by the Roosters, must admit it was difficult to watch with 3 kids in toe but I converted Big Bears little girl into a Roosters fan :). The Roosters looked good at the weekend. It's crazy but I don't understand why they can't play like that every week. I also got a perfect round in tipping this week :)

Monday: Out with HuRT squad for 60 mins easy. Ran with Berger from Shelley Street and we were averaging close to 5 km/m. Once we ran into the squad the pace picked up and I ended up averaging 4.32 pace.

The plan was to cycle home, the tires were flat so ran home instead (40 mins approx)

Tuesday:
I had a meeting in my diary for 1pm that I couldn't move so I was planning on doing the 45 mins tempo after work. At 12.10 the meeting was pushed out until 5pm so I raced over and joined the squad at the art gallery. Fenton and High were off in the distance and I tucked in with Tom, Macca and another guy. At the turn around we were averaging 3.38 pace. It lifted slightly on the way back as we picked up a few guys who went out too hard. After the Opera House Tom put in a little surge and then 50m later pulled up. I thought he decided to pull the pin at 10k but found out afterwards that his hammie is playing up. I finished strongly passing most people on the way back and averaged 3.34 km/m. Macca came in behind me about 20 secs behind.

No comments: