Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mid week rambling..

Tues: 400s by 10 off 60 secs recovery jog
I must admit 400s are my favourite session and I have done them in a while. So I was actually looking forward to a shorter sharper session.

With work commitents, I needed to get out very early on Tues and headed down to a damp and wet oval in Kensington. After a 15 min warm up, I got straight into it, the reps went as follows
75, 74, 74, 73, 72, 73, 71, 71, 71, 71. Not sure fast but I felt stronger as the session progressed. Finished off with an easy 10 min cool down.

Wed:
100 mins easy with Chalks. Not sure of the pace, it was around 4.35.

It felt a lot easier than last week. I've decided not race with Striders. May just go as a 40 mins pacer or run it at marathon pace!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Interesting.... Not the fastest of 400s Kanser, Maybe Tom is on to something here?
Pity you are not running the Striders, and isn't 40 mins and/or marathon pace the same thing ?
Even in the dark this morning you were still looking pale :)
take it easy mate.

Unknown said...

Timmy beat me to it!