Sunday, May 13, 2012

Long Run - 7 weeks to go

I just didn't get a chance to get out on Saturday so ran over to to centennial on Sunday morning to meet Tim, Enda, Laura, Eoin & Mike Race.

1st loop 10k (pretty uneventful apart from Tim and Enda constantly slagging each other). The pace was about 4.32 km/m

2nd loop 10k (slightly quicker 4.27 km/m). It was just myself Mike Race and Laura left from there on in..!

3rd loop 8k (I picked up the pace and brought the average down to 4.11 km/m for the loop with Laura after a very big week dropping off after a few kms. I was surprised Mike Race just kept with me.

I took the run back home from the Kiosk (3.4k) relatively easy (about 4.30 pace). Descent hit out (34.7k) in 2hr 32. Felt pretty good during the run but shattered now. 7 weeks left to Gold Coast.

No comments: