Thursday, February 23, 2012

MLR # 4 & 200s

Wed: Out with MC, Tom and a few others for a MLR. Coughed up a lung in the first half hour but felt a little better the more we got into the run. The pace was pretty easy but no idea as I stopped the garmin mid run. All up approx 90 mins..

Thurs:
Went to the doc on Wed evening and he confirmed i had a chest infection on my left lung. So he gave me a course of antibiotics. With that in mind, I altered my speed session from a 800m session to a 200m. Ran over to Moore park bright and early and after a 2km warm got into the 200m session. The plan was 16 by 200m off 30 secs. Beautiful morning for running, didnt push it just ran them controlled...The rep avg was 37 secs...chest was fine...
Heading off soon to swim with the sharks down in the neptune islands...can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Watch out for those Sharks.... although i hear Richie High is overseas and Pete Walker is still in town so you should be ok :)