Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Laughing all the way to the bank

Well the ankle healed a lot quicker than I anticipated. Went to the gym on Thurs and Fri last week which basically was a weights and bike session. I strapped up the ankle on Sat and ran 40 mins in Fiji. Got back on Sun and ran for 70 mins easy in centennial. On Mon I ran into work and went to a spin class at lunch. I was planning on running but I had a head cold so opted for a session indoors. Up this morning for a session with my PT which was a tad easier than last week, heavier weights with more recovery time well the dead lift was definitely heavier, I'm sure big bear can provide the facts. He actually hurt his back during the session, I hope he's ok!
Still had the sore throat and head cold but opted to run at lunch as unless it's below the neck I think it's a good to sweat the cold out of you. Opted for 4 reps of 5 mins off 90 secs and took it very easy sitting well behind TImmy and Conway. Both laughed and joked as I finished up early. Let's see who's laughing in July Mr Conway and in August Mr Lindop.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Doctor Kane - Glad you are not my Doc, on the Thursday you wrote you had a grade 2 sprain that will keep you out for a forthnight - yet on the Saturday you are running 40 mins?
Again, don't be letting the truth and full extent of your injury get in the way of a good story :)
Striders Homebush 2nd July.
Mikey Conway 1 v Old Kanser 0 ????
Tell the fans how you sprained your ankle again....