Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rambling on...

Thurs: Pyramid Session (4 , 3, 2, 1, 4, 3, 2, 1 laps) with the HuRT squad in Rushcutters. Ray is back running and he was at the front for the first 4 sets. I was pretty happy to get throu' the session as I pushed it pretty hard.
Fri: 8k easy with Rich N.
Sat: 10k out in Homebush in 38.27, struggled in the 2nd half after going throu' half way in 19.03..Timmy was out there cheering me on...:)
Sun: 90 mins easy out in centennial avg pace 4.40
Mon: 10k steady, ran up Hickson and ran with Charlie Low until I bumped into the HuRT squad. Avg pace 4.20
Tues: Ran into work and at lunch met up with the HuRT squad for 4 by 10 mins off 2 mins. Charlie was at the front with Binfield behind. I ran with the 3rd group. Avg'd 3.45 for the uphills and 3.40 for the downhill. Pretty tired after the session.
Some great performances up in the Gold Coast. Young Timmy running 2.50, Tom 33.22, Richy Palmer 77 mins and a super performance by Binfield 1.11 in the half...

2 comments:

Superflake said...

With you running that slow for 10k I might have to have a bet for City 2 surf. I've retired from speedwork due to marathon training so you should still beat me.

Anonymous said...

Flakey, Money is on you mate, Altought your odds are pretty short with Centrebet after Kanser's latest Homebush run:)