Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Running on empty...

Well last week was a bit of a blur. I did get out with Timmy's squad last Tues & Thurs for some speed work. On Wed I went out for steady 10k run with Dave Clark and to be honest I was pretty wrecked at the finish. On Fri I went out for an easy 8k run. I was a no show at the striders annual dinner. I was totally wrecked from the week of work and wasn't feeling the best so opted to get home and rest.
On Sat, I went for a steady 8k run but struggled big time. By the time Sunday came around I was exhausted and after 6k into the long run I turned around and came home....
On Monday, met up with the HuRT squad for an easy 50 mins run. On Tues, I failed to get out of bed for Timmy's squad session. I joined up with the HuRT squad today for 3 by 10 mins off 2 mins. I ran in the middle of the pack and got to the Art Gallery on both occasions. I'm looking forward to the Striders North Head run on Saturday. It will be good to get back racing again. I'm hoping for anything with 38.XX

No comments: