Tuesday, February 5, 2008

6*3 mins with 1 min recovery

A big crowd out there today, to be honest I don't know half of them. The guys that I do know were Serg, Tucks, Anthony, Mike Conway, Ray, Charlie, Mike Harrison, Tim C, Tim Lindop, Enda, Tom, Eoin and lots of other guys. I was a little late for the session I was planning on doing eight but when Ray stopped at six I took note. Tucks was also holding back. Given the three of us are racing on Friday it was probably a good idea to take it easy. The pace was pretty quick for the session averaging 3.15 per rep. It was very humid out there today, Tom looked very comfortable and Serg is beginning to look very strong at the front of the pack.
Will take it very easy for the next few days and rest up for the 10k race on Friday evening. Looking forward to now..

No comments: