Friday, December 2, 2011

Kids central

With the 'good wife' away sunning herself in Maui, I didn't think I would get much running in but I am happy to report I logged a few kms
Mon: 10k with the HuRT squad
Tues: 10k run with a steady 5k in the middle at 3.50 pace
Wed: Spin session (90 secs hard, 30 easy by 10), 6k easy run, plenty of stretching
Thurs: 50 min easy run
Fri: Run to centennial 2k, lap around the park (3.6), 8 by 400 in the oval with a 20 second float, didn't have a watch. Difficult to know what pace i was running in the oval (approx 3.30-340 pace). 2k cool down. Timmy has asked me to enter 6foot for him...just hope both of us get in? The 'good wife's' week away has flown by and the kids have been very good, though i did bribe them with the odd ice cream and they love the ipad.
I spotted this...the 10 best running blogs
I was sure Timmy's 3 Ts would make the cut...

No comments: