Thursday, December 15, 2011

For the record

Just in case I forget, I better log my kms

Fri: Terrible hangover, still managed 10k

Sat: same as Friday and the hangover was just as bad

Sun: Wedding anniversary so back on the drink but managed to get up a run 7k easy with Conway for a few kms and then 14k steady in centennial (54.20 so about 3.50 pace). It was hot and it was a tough run, Conway was with me for the first 2k but fell 2 mins behind over the next 14k.

Mon: 10k easy, struggled through this one! I was just tired from all the alcohol running through my veins.

Tues: 20 mins by 2 with the HuRT squad, The first 20 felt relatively easy (3.35 pace), just ran with TB and chatted our way down to Hickson Rd. The way back was fine until the Boy Chartlon hill, Tom put a little gap into myself and Jono Fenton. I had to work a little harder to get on the back of him again (3.33 avg).

Wed: 10k easy

Missed the HuRTs session today but will try to get out this evening before another big night on the beer!!! It's a good thing auld Timmy can only have a few beers...i may get home at a reasonable hour tonight!

No comments: