Tuesday, September 13, 2011

400s

Mon: Easy 10k at lunch, surprisingly my calves and hammies were sore and tight...the more i ran the better they felt

Tues: 400 by 25
Out early with TB and Enda. Timmy was a no show, the guys are convinced he's running scared - nothing would surprise me! On the run over to centennial, the legs were a little tight! No sign of the guys so started off on my own. I had completed 2 reps by the time TB and Enda joined. For the first ten, the avg pace was 80 sec so we were getting 40 secs recovery. For the next 15 we ran a tad quicker 78 secs. For my 25th rep, I ran it in 75 secs, it was only TBs/Enda's 23rd rep. TB pushed the pace for his last rep and completed it in 69 secs. I really like this session. Running on grass is defnitely better for my body and I didn't really feel my PF today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Running on grass... yes please. Let's plan to do some grass sessions together over the coming months. JF

Unknown said...

Nice easy running on grass. No wonder Dave loves that session.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, good to hear you are getting some form back. Great session. We do our speed sets on grass twice a week barefoot.Highly recommended.