Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The spring is back....

Out for an easy 8k at lunch on Monday, it was pretty hot. Definitely noticing the change in the weather. I had a massage after work and the legs felt a lot better after it.
Out this morning for what was suppose to be an 800 session this morning. The first rep was covered in 2.25 and I am not too sure how quick the other 7 reps went. Well my garmin battery went so I had no clue to be honest but they felt fast. Good to get the mojo back as I was getting worried.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mate, the only thing that is going to stop you running 2:38 or under now is overdoing it in the final 12 days. You've done all the hard work so just take it easy. This is rich coming from me but it takes a running obsessive to know one.

Tucks said...

2:25 800 = 2hr 25min marathon according to yasso reps formula. That might be optimistic but you'll cruise under 2:40