Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tempest

Tues: Tempo (2 by 20 mins off 3 mins)
Ran comfortable for the first 20 mins as we had the benefit of the downhill and a slight tail wind. I was going to take it a little easier but a nice group formed (Tom, MC & Macca). Avg pace on my new garmin (well Gerso was 3.31 km/m.
On the return leg, I lifted the pace slightly with the guys tucking in behind me. I could hear Macca for most of the way but I think he fell off the back after the Opera House. After coming up the hill near the pool I could hear Tom's foot steps flapping behind him. I caught me around the Art gallery and I injected a little pace to finish strongly in 19.39 (3.24 pace).

Wed: Run and Lunch time run
Ran in and it took a little longer than expected (45 mins) as I got caught every red light.

Out a lunch for a MLR with Clyde, MC, Mike Race, Ann Fitz, Charlie, Jono Worsick and a few others I just don't know. The pace was nice and easy and I ended up running for 82 mins.

Bob Dylan will release his 35th Studio album 'tempest' next week and I expect it to be a cracker. I've heard the first single and it's Dylan at his best. Love the video..

No comments: