Friday, October 22, 2010

Pain in the plantar...

Tues: Ran in and hooked up with the HuRT sqaud for 4 by 10 mins off 2 mins. Ran well within myself for the first rep and still managed to get a good bit by the art gallery. Pushed the pace for the 2nd rep and ran over the top of pretty much everyone. For the 3rd rep I pushed it and was 30-40 meters short of the stone gates. The 4th rep was relatively easy with an avg pace of 3.28.
Weds: 1hr 40 on my own with my ipod in centennial. I was actually planning on running a little longer but i failed to get up at 5am and my plantar was causing issues..
Thurs: Ran in and met up with the HuRTs squad for 1.2k by 5, I only did 4 as I arrived late. I took for the first few relatively easy, pushed the 3rd rep and really pushed the 4th rep....regardless I couldn't run over the top of Tucks.
Fri: I was half thinking about a 'rest day' as my plantar is sore late evening and early morning but went out at lunch for an easy 10k. Will definitely take tomorrow off running. Rest the plantar and go for an easy 2hr run on Sunday with a couple of quick kms thrown in the middle of the session...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

........Never mind 'Pain in the Plantar", This is a pain, the lack of activity on this blog? C'mon Kanser fire up - The Kids, The Fans, the Women.....All want to know how your going to break 2.35 in New York,?
Or more to the point how you turned a 400m session into 389? :)