Sunday, October 17, 2010

Belle and Sebastian


Fri: Easy 10k with Ray and Laura at lunch, hammie was a little tight which was a worry...
Sat: Easy 10k run in and around centennial, the hammie was tight at the start of the run but gone by the end of it.
Sun: Opted for a 35k run instead of the 10k Brighton Dash. With New York so close I felt a long run was the better option. I was going to try and go long early Monday morning but felt I would struggle to get out of bed. I was on my own for the long run and ran it in the middle of the day (pretty hot 23c). I brought my ipod with me and listened to the 'High Voilet' from the National, then Arcade Fire's 'the surburbs' and finally let Belle and Sebastian's new album 'Write about love' run on continuous play. I've always been a fan ever since 'tigerlily' and as I was tiring towards the end of the run it definitely picked me up...love the tune 'calculating bimbo'....felt pretty good throughout the run. A tad faster than last week 2hr 43..

No comments: