Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's like a pressure cooker in his head

Out with Timmy for a long run this morning, the legs were a little heavy from my effort yesterday! So struggled through the 24k run, we took in the c2s loop and TImmy pushed the middle 5k. In between TImmy talked about his sub 35 attempt, well the chap has lot of mental issues. At one stage he was telling me he'll run the 1st km in 3.12 and then he was telling me about smashing Ray Wareham. I was trying to keep him level headed, told him he had bags of talent and go out there and run your PB. Don't worry about fats, richy p etc...just focus on yourself. I told him to go home and post a positive blog. Tom does it all the time and it works a treat unless he's racing Tucks. I thought his head was going to explode towards the end but he steadied himself when we got back home and couldn't stop eating. Poor Cara was circling the table looking for food but Timmy would barely share a crust with her but he must of gave her something because after TImmy left Cara kept telling me 'Timmy is faster than you'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to have you back Dave. I've been missing some regular abuse.

Tim said...

Smart girl that kid of yours Kanser :)