Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Double Tuesday

AM: Early session with PT Grant, I've been going to Grant for 8 weeks now every Tuesday morning. The focus is core strength, glutes & hammies. Like a lot of runners I am quad dominate so I am trying to address some of my weaknesses. Big Bear also goes but he's away at the moment so Grant put me through a punishing session with little or no rest.
At lunch I ventured up to the Hurt session ( 1 min on, 30 sec off). Mike C & BInfield were not too happy with my predictions for the weekend. Conway in typical fashion trained the house down, smashing TImmy who is given him 30 secs at the weekend. Tom is probably right about Rich HIgh who looked very strong today. Tucks looked liked he was cruising. Thurston ran from the front and seemed to be running well within himself. I managed 28 mins of pain, sitting behind Timmy until we got back to circular quay. Avg pace was 3.48 so I was relatively happy but on watching the boys today, it's going to be a long road back!

No comments: