Friday, May 22, 2009

Back on the road again...

In the last two days, I've managed to get out for a few runs. 40 mins yesterday and a little more today. I actually felt pretty good today and was keen to lift the pace but held back. All I can say at the stage is it's great to be back running...will continue to run easy and won't embark on any speedwork until I know the calf is ready. Went to see 'Angels and Demon's last night, not a bad movie Timmy but not a great one either...6.1/10...! Watched Marley and Me on Dvd tonight...bad choice really as it only scored 5.9/10 but I now want a dog...do you think Liv will like one for her b'day! Meet the Fockers is on now..much better flick..7.2/10. De Niro maybe the King of Comedy, remember Jack Walsh in Midnight Run..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your doing more movie watching then running these days Bill Collins! What do you mean Marley and Me a bad movie....It's a classic, right up there with Lassie, and Liv tells me you were abit glazie eyed at the end:)
Cheers